Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ughhh..

So I had NCO of the Month board this morning I of course didn't win but did a great job at trying to win. Jeff and I are finally getting settled in. It is such a blessing for him to be here. I know that it has been hard. Like Sara said in her blog were does time actually go. 8 Months ago I was getting on a plane to come here and now look jeff and are finally together for a lil while. I am so thankful for everything god has given us and what he is to bring. I want to thank those of you that have prayed for us and I love all of you guys and gals. So Kenneth(Jeff's brother) has joined us as of Sunday for a whole month.. A 15 yr old in Hawaii who would of thought. So I think so far he is having an ok time I hope anyways. Well when he first got here he had a mohawk. a huge mohawk like it was at least 5 to 6 inches tall and it looked crazy I said that is going tomorrow and he was actually fine with it.. I tried to just trim it and make it one length for his sake. So it was coceyed and he didnt like so now he is bald.. gahhh I know how to shave a head though. lol neways I have to run.. To be continued.

I love him
Kattie

No comments: