Sunday, November 9, 2008

The slacker of slackers.

So I have been slacking when it comes to staying or keeping you all up to date. I have a doc appt on wed to check everything out. I'm doing well have been nausious alot more lately than before. I have been semi picky when it comes to eating. Other than that I'm gaining weight yes most will say you cant tell. Well I can when your close become tight in places you dont want then your gaining weight. LOL.. I guess thats suppose to happen or really has to happen. So moving on Jeff will be going to WLC for 1 month so i will be alone again.. I will do fine as always oh.. wlc is warrior leaders course its so that you can get to the next rank.. I have made e6 on the first on november so october was a great month. My new job is ok .. very low stress and no soldiers.. what a blessing.. what a blessing. So anyways thats all thats going on.. Busy with church, school and work..
love ya.

kattie

1 comment:

Raina said...

Glad you're doing pretty well! Are you liking your new church?