Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessed

... mmmm I don't know quite where to begin. I miss my best friend Sara so much its crazy not being able to jump in the GOV and just drive to her house when I'm having a down day. My lil Micah is growing up... So this last weekend I found a temporary church about 2 miles from my house. It's nice and cozy has a congregation of about 50so its a little change in pace however I like it. Christmas is right around the corner and I'm super excited to see Jeff he will be here on the 20th. So prince made it last week. I'm glad his transition is over and he is finally here. It's nice to have someone to talk to that doesn't speak back or argue with you about stupid stuff. I haven't been to the beach since Erin left. She will be having her baby in about 2.5 weeks. So please pray for her and the baby. I have met a few friends and they are good to me. I am so blessed to be on this beautiful island and surrounded by a blue ocean. I don't care for the Army that much anymore. It has changed so much since I left for recruiting. The bad news is looks like Jeff won't be starting school until mid Jan beginning Feb. So looks like he won't be here until the end of May beginning of June. Well love yall .. God Bless

I Love Him
-Kattie

1 comment:

AW said...

Kattie, I'm glad your hanging in there! I know it must be tough without Jeff there. But hopefully little Prince will keep you company for awhile! Strange having Christmas with palm trees and 80 degree weather huh? ;-)