Monday, December 17, 2007

3 days..

UNTIL JEFF ARRIVES ON THE PARADISE ISLAND OF HAWAII(OVERATED)... I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM. I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN SEPERATED FROM YOUR SPOUSE AND ON COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIME ZONES IT IS SO HARD.BY THE TIME HES GOING TO BED IM GETTING OFF WORK BY THE TIME HES GETTING UP IM SLEEPING.WELL ANYWAYS.. ALL IS GOOD. PRINCE IS GREAT I LOVE HAVING HIM HERE. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND ALL IS WELL. WILL START UPDATING THIS MORE IN JAN WHEN I GET INTERNET..
-I LOVE HIM
KATTIE

3 comments:

AW said...

Kattie, we miss you guys! So glad Jeff will be there with you. I know you two must miss each other. Have fun!

Michael, Sara & Micah said...

Time Zone Seperation??? Roger that !!! You know I am very knowlegable in that department, I may actually write a book....nah !!! So I miss you and lvoe you bunches and bunches. I am going to go get your jeans after the holidays when they go on sale. I love being your personal shopper. Have an AMAZING time with Jeff and remember to cherish the short time yall have together. We will be there soon enough. Lov eyou bunches.

The Kings said...

I cannot imagine being separated and having to deal with time zones. I am very happy that you have Prince with you and that Jeff will be joining you soon.