Friday, April 18, 2008

Low Down SHHHHH!!!

Well here we go again. I'm off to the big island tonight at 0130 for 6 days of training.. I hate being in the field playing soldier. So those of you that don't know field is like going camping. I love going camping but cant stand to go to the field. Anyhow thats a week long then I come back Friday.. Unpack and repack to go see JEFFREY on sunday. I am so excited my little heart is racing and wants to jump outta my chest. So I come back on the 4th of May and I go to the field for a week. WOOHOO.. I'm so not looking forward to that. In the mean time Prince will be staying with a lady I use to work with. So please pray for comfort for Prince I know he is going to miss me. I love that dog.. Oh I'm attaching a picture of his new best friend from next door. Her name is Ruka.. Neways.. Here is the newest and not the greatest news. Jeff will be here in June sometime. We still don't have a set date. I will be leaving in Aug for 3-4 weeks for training at Fort McCoy in WS woohoo.. So we will get roughly a month together before we will be separated again. Then I'm not sure what unit he is going to, however alot of people are leaving in November so hopefully not him.. The News I am on orders currently to deploy in Jan of 2009 to Baghdad Iraq. This is the worse place for a finance soldier to go... I will get block leave in Dec.. So please pray Jeff and I get to spend as much time together as possible. My deployment is a year. We could be separated for a very long time depending on when everything goes down. I know that its God's will. Please pray that our marriage is so strong when we leave that their isn't any concerns. This is going to be really hard we were going to start trying to have babies. Maybe its not Gods time for us. I'm crushed that their is a possibility of being pregnant and alone while he is gone and no one i mean no one here to help me. So those are my thoughts and concerns.
God will Prevail..

I love him..

Kattie

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I am so sorry that you guys are being separated this much. I am praying for you both,