Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekly update!!





Jeff has passed another test. He has been doing so great.. I have a week and half before I go to the big island for training.. I'm a little nervous.. I have hurt my knee.. My ankles are bad and my knee has been hurting and I've been putting it off but know its so bad that it hurts to walk and it even swells up which i know isnt good. So I hope to be able to go to the doctor this week. I start school on monday I hope that I can do well I'm a lil nervous I've been out of school 7 years but I think I'll be ok.. So its official I'm off birth control.. WOOO HOOO.. I went to a military ball and it was so fun. It would of been better if Jeff where with me. So one more week down before we are reunited.. I miss all of you and have a great week. God Bless!!


PS here are a few pics from the ball and Prince!!

I LOVE HIM
KATTIE

2 comments:

Raina said...

You looked beautiful! I bet Jeff was missing you on that one!
I'm so glad you'll get to see him again soon!

The Kings said...

You look beautiful! Good luck in school. Hope your knee feels better.