Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello All

So all is well this week. I thank all of you for your prayers and concern. Jeff and I are doing well. I went to the OB this morning and I'm not prego :( but it will come when GOD wants not when Jeff and Kattie wants. She did say to go home and practice right away which i got a kick out of and Jeff was hilarious when I told him. Any how that might be TMI.. but I got a kick out of it anyhow. So she said to try for 3-4 mo and if nothing happens to come back and we will discuss other ways. So thats about it. Jeff has a wonderful job and we are so thankful for it. I have had a few reality checks of getting deployed this week. My heart is saddened to leave Jeff and us again. I know that it is where God wants me to go if we don't get prego.. I have some crazy soldiers which is kind of mind boggling. Soo I'm obviously rambling about random stuff... I go to the promotion board for E-6(SSG) in OCT which I am stoked about. We are moving to Waikele closer to both or our jobs. It's not necessarily as nice as where we are living but it is pretty close. We move next weekend. Wow where does time go it seems as if I just got here and then jeff came and now we are already moving. I turn 25 on September 2 woohoo. I get to be a different age than jeff for a woppin 3 months and I get to hear it every day to.. It's ok I may be older but he is the one getting a hearing aid. Speaking of those of you that don't know Jeff has severe hearing lose in his left here normal hearing is below 25 and he has above 40 on both ears.. So he went and got fitted last week and they recommended a MRI for his head and said there is a possiblity he could have a tumor, bc of how bad his left ear is. Anyhow I will update yall with that when he goes. Well I love and miss you guys. I'm horrible about keeping in touch so keep me on my toes.

I LOVE HIM.

Kattie

PS I have block leave from 13 Nov-13 Dec however I am only taking 2 weeks and I'm splitting it between Dallas and Amarillo.. I'll let you know if its going to be both of us or just one.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

We are praying for Jeff. Let us know about MRI and if/when you come to Dallas.