Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This last Month

As most of you know Kenneth (Jeff's Brother) joined us for about 6 weeks for the summer. Our prayer is that he follows the lord and that he learned something from being her. So his time has come to head back to TEXAS.. I sure am going to miss that kid. He was such a great help to me in the kitchen. He loves to cook and he has done a great job doing it as well. I am thankful for him some nights we would of ate sandwiches or roman noodles if he hadn't cooked for us. Anyhow, things are going ok. We just moved out of the office to start our Iraq training. It was a huge reality check. Jeff and I both know that God puts things in front of us to strengthen our relationship with ourselves, each other, and mostly God. So I have been a sick since friday. I got up friday and went to work and at lunch time I was nausious like crazy so I chose not to eat, and later I ate crackers and some rasberries Yummy right.. not so much it made it worse so I laid down when I got home and so up comes the rasberries and crackers. I ate some chicken noodle cause i was starving once more and no more than me sitting it on the counter that was up to. I have started to feel better and hold things down as of yesterday. Praise God!!! I still get nausious at set times of the day. Mostly around 830ish and it comes out of no where and then when I work out in the afternoon it just creeps on me. I go to the OB tomorrow for a check up and to look at options for Jeff and I. Jeff has been doing well. We are doing ok as well. But thats it for now.
I miss you guys and gals..
I love him

Kattie

2 comments:

AW said...

Have we tested for two pink lines? ;-)

The Kings said...

So, what is the result?