Friday, December 26, 2008

Almost 20 weeks.

The mood swings are in full effect. Yea I try to control them but there is just something Jeff knows how to do best is get under mind skin. I try to turn them off so I've learned that when he says something smart like hey babe you been on the scooter alot lately nag nag nag nag nag nag nag... he does this horrible sound with it. That I need to go to the extra bedroom and have some alone time and try to get out of the mood I'm in. Does anyone have any remedies for mood swings. My father in law said its just a good excuse for a woman to be ugly.. LOL.. So all is well in the mcfadden household. My stomach is getting bigger by the day it seems like and I officially can feel the butterfly in my stomach moving around which is really weird. I know it will be more weird when it is kicking me in my ribs. We go to the doctor on Tuesday to find out what it is... I'm super excited.. To see what our little mcfaddy waddy is going to be.. Jeff birthday was about a week ago I took him to Chili's I wanted to go somewhere fancy but all he wanted was fajitas from chili's. He also received two probowl tickets. Spoiled I know. So it looks like we will be in dallas from the 28th ish of February to the 3rd of February. I know its only 3 or 4 days but we are trying to see everyone and have to spend our time wisely. So yes Sara you have to share me with my sister. JK. So I see alot of you are having more babies congratulations. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and have a wonderful New Year.

I dont have a new years resolution. I wish I did but I can't think of anything that I want to do in the new year.

Love You All
Kattie

1 comment:

Raina said...

Hey girl, stop holding out on us! Is it an little miss or little mister?