Monday, January 12, 2009

22 Weeks Today!!

I turned 22 weeks today. Oh what a blessing. God has blessed me with a wonderful pregnancy. We found out what our little one is going to be.. Hold on I know some of you cant wait to here. ITS A BOY!! We are super excited and feel truly blessed. God knows I can't handle girls. LOL jk We have started to get things from the soldiers that deployed around a week and half ago. Jeff said "Wow we are really having a baby." I just laughed. I think the reality of it is starting to kick in. I think it will kick in more when we set up his room .. So looks like we will be in dallas the 27th ish through the 3rd of march. So thats really all thats new in our lives. Oh. yeah jeff is finally promotable. He's heading out to the phillipines on saturday :( for a week. at least im blessed to be here were we can see each other here and there. I love you gals. I got to make dinner just wanted to reply to Raina.. LOL.. Oh the baby moves like its on crack. its crazy..

I love him

Kattie

3 comments:

AW said...

Great news Kattie! You realize we want belly pics right?

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Yay! Little boys are the best! (I don't know any different, so I can say that). You look great!

Keep us posted. We are still praying.

aackles said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about girls! I am so glad I have 2 boys.
You look great!