Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick update on day 15 of being parents.


Oh wow I never thought parenting would be what it is. I love this.. Uriah is truly a blessing. He sleeps, eats, and poops thats really about it. We are doing well. We still need to purchase him a bed. It's not like the mainland though we can't just go out and buy one. There are limited place to buy baby beds. We finally decided on one and guess what it was sold out just my luck. Anyhow, we had our two week check up he was 7lbs2oz he's almost put on a pound since he's been home. Jeff will be returning to work :(.. Makes me a little nervous to be home with no helping hands all day but I know I can do it.. I have picked up a few new recipes.. I'm stoked. I love to cook and this time off is giving me the time to test new recipes. Woohoo.. We got pictures taken yesterday that was a adventure in itself. Anyways, all is well in the McFadden house. I just wanted to give a quick update and a new pic that is my favorite by far.

God Bless

Kattie

1 comment:

The Kings said...

He is absolutely beautiful!