Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who would of known.

Who would of known that babies want it their way.. This little man has me wrapped around his pinky and he knows it. Anyways, Well the sleepless nights are starting to catch up to me. Well not really sleepless but the 2 hours here and 1.5 hours here are starting to catch up.. I got woke up at 4by Uriah and got him back to sleep by 5 because he likes to play for an hour after he eats and I get him back to sleep and I start to dose then 520 comes around and Jeff's alarm goes off. Uriah wakes up at 615 and is awake until 11.. He dosed once but was very cranky for the whole time frame. Motherhood completely slapped me in the face today.. Welcome to parenting.. It is a true blessing and for those single moms I respect you all for having to do it on your own. I am thankful for Jeff's helping hands when he is at home. Well I'm off to work.

No comments: