Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow its been awhile

Well I figure it's time to update everyone on whats going on in our lives these days. Well Uriah is 8 months and growing up so so fast. On the 27th of December he began crawling and its just amazing at how fast the little man gets from point a to point b. If you didnt know I am currently trying to get out of the Army to be a stay at home mom with our little man. This process has been long and tiresome. It really is a simple process however my commander is dragging this out as far as he can. I know that God is in control and that he will make sure things are done they way they are meant to be done. Jeff is doing well since the hospital stays no more spells of passing out or dying on me. He received a surf board for christmas and loves going to the beach. Now that Uriah is old enough for me to trust someone to watch him while I go in the water I love the beach as well. I tried surfing yesterday I caught a wave all the way in on my knees because of it being my first time I didnt feel like busting my bottom in the Ocean so I knee boarded all the way in. Jeff will be leaving for 5 months come March :(. I plan on coming home in May for a month and then Jeff and I will be headed on vacation. WooHooo.. Life is on a full fledge move constantly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very fast time goes pretty pitty