Monday, May 10, 2010

Whats going on with the McFaddy's

Ok so I know I'm a complete slacker when it comes to blogging.. So heres the update.
Jeff has been in Augusta, GA since March 7 and will be there until June 7. Hes in ALC(Army Leadership Course) and has to have this in order to make the next rank. He's doing well he truly misses home.. He's missed out on alot of milestones but thanks to Skype has has been able to see some of them.

Uriah is doing great. He is spoiled rotten... So he started walking March 25th.. started clapping the week after and has said the word momma and dadda. He is my light.

I will be out of the Army on May 25th officially.. I have been on leave since March 12th. I have enjoyed the life of a stay at home mom and cooking.. It has been interesting going from working fulltime to really trying to fill my time with a bunch of things to do..

1 comment:

Mike said...

Awesome blog. Come visit.

Thanks, Tim