Monday, August 16, 2010

Some thoughts

I haven't posted lately sorry.I want to thank all of you that have been there for us through thick and thin. We have been completely busy with school and fitting adult time in when I can.. Uriah keeps me busy in between studies and Jeff keeps me busy as well. I think its funny how life goes from busy to more busy. Upcoming events in our lives.. School is the obvious Jeff and I are taking the same amount of classes and one of them are the same. We will be the directors of Puggles this coming fall and we are so excited to see what God has in store for us as directors, leaders, and even as a parent in the upcoming season. We are nervous and we are definately stepping out of our comfort zone but we need to be reaching out to others and if thats through their children than thats what we are going to do :)! Jeff will be leaving for the Phillipines on in September for 10 days we thought about going with him but I'm going to be taking a class. We may go on a cruise of the islands around christmas time which I'm stoked about we haven't been a real vacation since we were in Korea. That's all for now and I'm so glad I could clear my head. Love ya

God is Great!!
Kattie

1 comment:

AW said...

So sorry to hear that your friend circle is in flux right now. It's hard to go through that. I think sometimes people just get overwhelmed with Life and go through a "season" of change where they might need a little more space to grow. Give them a little grace and maybe they'll have the where-with-all to serve you again. In the meantime, it provides you an opportunity to find new friends and/or a closer relationship with the Lord.

You guys are doing great either way and that's a blessing to those of us watching God in your lives!