Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

So last week I told Jeff about me having nightmares of me dying. It goes anywhere from a natural death, someone robbing my house, to a long painful death. I have been praying for God to take these dreams away from my mind. So during our conversation which I find interesting Jeff says I've been having daydreams to dreams about you dying in car accident to a natural death. I think that is too creepy. Last Monday we got a phone call from the OBGYN office saying that my yearly came back abnormal with an 8cell1 which I still have no idea what that actually is anyhow I have to get a Colposcopy done whenever the Dr office decides to call me back with a scheduled date. I'm not excited one bit about this but I understand that it can come back normal, once again abnormal which could cause more testing, or show if I have cancerous cells. I know that God is on my side and whatever it is he will take care of it but for now I'm enjoying life with my Monkey that keeps me going constantly in the midst of studying to finish this degree I'm pursuing by next fall so God willing we are able to have more kiddos.

No comments: