Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Holidays

Jeff and I were able to spend two weeks together. It was such a blessing to be able to actually be with him for the holidays. He left a few hours ago and I already miss him so much. Back to time zones huuhhhh. He actually missed his flight by like a minute. So they put him on a flight to LA then hes on his own so hopefully he will be able to sweet talk someone to GA... Actually we know God will take care of it.. It was a good two weeks. We celebrated Christmas and he was able to see the church that I attend I like it alot but we will search for a church together when he gets here. Then came New Years we actually didn't sleep it in for once. For all of u that don't know I fall asleep in 90% of the movies we watch during the day and night time and I'm always out by 1030. I can't ever make it further than that.. So he said Hawaii is what u imagine it to be. I say it's over rated but who knows. I suppose we will leave that up to those of you who decide to come visit. So he leaves and my family comes in on the 7th which is exciting. I have to work but work is so different than recruiting. My average day in the army now. I get up for Physical Training at 430 and leave by 450 I have PT from 630-730 then i have work call at 9-5 and I'm home by 530.. so its the same amt of hours but im working out and school and im able to be home to cook. oh I love to cook. I know I'm rambling but neways I have internet now.. WOOOHHOOO.
Well God Bless

I Love Him
Kattie

No comments: