Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Us!!!

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers. I wanted to give a quick update on Jeff and I. Jeff has started his class and looks like he will be here in June. Woohoo. I'm stoked. Anyhow, we are doing well. I am covered in work right now. I work long hours and it seems to be never ending. I am not going to Singapore. Praise God!!! Well the news is that we are stop lossed and there is a Battalion and Brigade leaving for Iraq in Nov (thats alot of people just to let you know). Well its our Battalion that is leaving but I'm not tasked out to go yet and we don't know where Jeff will be so he could be in one of the two. My Company will be leaving in April to June time frame next year. HHD detachment is going to Balad, Iraq and Alpha is going to Kuwait, and they are looking for people that haven't been to send first so guess who is the first pick noncommissioned officer... that would be me. So our prayer is that we go at the same time. This separation was suppose to be for 4 months and has turned into 9 months. God is great and has a plan. So anyways just wanted to give ya'll an update.

I love him

Kattie

No comments: