Sunday, February 3, 2008




Hello All-
Well here's a picture of Jeff and I when he was here. We had a blast. He is feeling better and starts school tomorrow. We are so blessed and we don't deserve it. God is great. Jeff and I have come along way since I left. We both are maturing and not arguing like all the time.. I thank all u that are there for me its nice to have family and friends that reach out to us. I just hope and pray I'm there the way some of u are there for me. I would ask a prayer request my nephew drae has been sick all week and its putting alot of strain and taking alot of energy from erin. Well I love ya'll take care.


I LOVE HIM-
KATTIE

PS SINCE NEITHER OF OUR TEAMS MADE IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!

3 comments:

Raina said...

Aww...you guys are so cute!

I'm so glad Jeff is starting school, and you can start anticipating the time he'll come out to join you! I know it will be rough on you, but I'll pray for you both, that God will make that time fly by. And the Giants just won, so miracles can happen!

The Kings said...

Congrats on being an aunt!!!!! He is very cute. I am happy that things are going well/better for you and Jeff. Todd and I are praying for you.

AW said...

You guys look so cute together!!!