Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Everything is coming together

Well, it looks everything is coming together. The inspector came through and nothing came back. The appraiser came through this morning and had nothing bad to say other than you have a very clean home. So it looks like our home is going to be gone. :(.. I am very sad that my home is going however at the same time I'm happy because one day God willing we will own another home. We have a very busy schedule coming up and would love to see all of our friends and family prior to leaving. This weekend we will be having a huge garage house if there isnt rain. We have alot of stuff to get rid of. Well until next time. God Bless.

-With Love=Kattie

2 comments:

Michael, Sara & Micah said...

I am so sad you are leaving me. Still wanna party it up before yall depart this great state? I am willing to throw it...I love you guys and I am totally bummed my BGFF is ditching me. See you soon McFaddy!!! Love Ya

The Mills Gang said...

Hey girl! I stumbled across your blog. I can't believe you guys are moving! I will be praying for you and hope that your transition will be smooth.