Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wow time flies bye!

Well I haven't been on here it seems like in forever.. I have alot to say and no the words to say it. The mood I find my self into night is sad, overwhelmed, and calm. I know thats like contradicts.. Let me explain... Reality about moving has hit me really hard lately.. At church on sunday with the small group kick off after we were finished with the activities we got into our small groups and We started to discuss what was going to be happening the semester and it took everything I had no to cry. I didnt realize the emotional connection that I had with so many people in that room. Some are new and some are still building. I do know I am glad to be done with recruiting and not having to worry the long hours and seeing my husband for minutes each day. That is a huge relieve, however I have friends here in the lovely town of Dallas and I can't believe that we are moving now that we are starting to know people. Overwhelmed.. mmmm so much to do and no time to do it i havent moved in almost 2 years and there is so much to do between here and there. I have the promotion board on friday and I know that God will give me the memory and the confidence to sit in front of the board members and answer those questions they ask. Oh God is Great.. I don't know how life would be with out the strength that he gives all of us on a daily basis especially me... and Calm the fact of knowing that God has our backs.. I look forward to seeing those of you who choose to come to our going away party and those that can't make it.. I'll still love you, but for now God Bless and have a wonderful evening.

-I love him
-Kattie

No comments: