Saturday, September 15, 2007

Praise God!!

It is so amazing how God shows us how he loves us on a daily basis and if you obey he provides... Well i passed the board yesterday so I will be SGT McFadden soon.. That means more money and responsibilities. I get chills even thinking about it, but with out God there is no way I would be were I'm out now. So the stress has been lifted off my shoulders. My boss said that I just have to show up and then I can leave. This is a true blessing this means I will be ale to spend time with family and friends more than what I was going to be able to.. Reality is really starting to hit. I sent my car to Hawaii on Tuesday.. I am going to miss my best friend Sara the most she has been there in the thick and the thin times out here on recruiting. Thank you Sara for helping me and providing guidance.. :).. So for now God Bless .. Oh were out of town this weekend and we plan to be back tomorrow.

No comments: