Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Closing

Well today we closed on our home and everything went through. No turning back now. So it looks like its true we are moving to the wonderful island of Hawaii. . I'm so nervous NOW.... I honestly am sad and relieved all at the same time.. I realize that I will not be will the person I love most in life (Jeff) for all of the major holidays.. Thanksgiving.. His birthday ( hes missed all but one of mine) Christmas, New Years, and Our 5th Anniversary. So many special events coming up and I can't stop the tears because of the seperation. I do remember the 1st time we were seperated.. He was in Iraq and I was in Korea.. I missed my first flight to Korea b/c of him running late (imagine that)... Well we had to drive all the way down to dallas it was the longest drive ever. I rememver walking in with sweety palms and thinking I was leaving then.. Well come to find out I missed my 2nd flight because we at the wrong terminal.. So I received a new ticket and had a night to spend with my newly husband. So we slept in the Jeep Grand Cherokee and washed up that morning of leaving for Korea brushed teeth washed face and was ready to go.. Until I looked in those gorgeous eyes and the tears just came kinda like last night.. We had to say our first "See ya laters" it was the hardest thing I have ever done.. Well here we are once again in 28 days having to say our 2nd set of 'See ya laters'.. Its getting harder by the day. So anyways The house is gone and we are of to friends on the 26th of this month and then living out of suitcases which doesnt excite me I'm limited to what I wear.. So thats all for now.

I love him-Kattie

No comments: