Monday, October 15, 2007

3 Days to go

Yesterday, was my last day of church. Boy does time fly bye!! I'm doing well and finally starting to be content with the idea. Im not as nervous as I was. It was hard to look into some of the people from church that have just reached out to us. I love you guys and going to miss all of you and all of you are more than welcome to come stay with us in Hawaii and I hope some of you take us up on this offer. I have decided that I'm going to teach my sister how to cook since she has burnt chicken in the microwave.. So this means that I am going to have to have patience and I dont have that but on the up sude if I am able to learn new recipes and actually spend real quality time with my sister, and during this God willing and only if it is God's will I will truly be able to show her my faith and learn what her's is. I kinda know but not real sure. When she moved to Dallas she cused alot and i mean every other word and know that she knows it offends me she doesnt cus so much but at the same time she came here listening to hard rap that you hardly could understand and now she listens to KLTY which is a blessing in itself. So Jeff and I are doing well. Ali you are so right the devil works in all kinds a ways to break between the two of us. The last couple of days we have fought about petty stuff that doesn't matter. We are going to make this work there is no exception we made it through recruiting which puts your marriage through so many problems. I wish that it wasn't recruiting but everyone that comes out here and I would say 90% of them get divorced. So we've made it through the hard stuff. I look forward to a new chapter in our lives in Hawaii. We don't plan to have kids until im atleast 28 and some of our goals has been met unless god comes up with other plans for us and we are happy with those to. So for now I miss everyone from church and wish we had more moments together and I'm sry it took me so long to open up. I knew that I would be leaving in two years so its hard to make friends when you know you will have to tell them bye very soon and whats harder than that making friends before that and having to tell them bye and you not even really getting to know them. We have had fun for sure during small groups, the parties, and during sunday school when we weren't late. I thank all of you for being there for us and I am sorry we weren't able to become better friends. Sara chica I'm going to miss you to the moon and back when I even think about you or Micah my eyes fill full of tears. You have become my best friend and not because Mike was in the army but because of God's will and that I'm not the average Jo's wife. Oh I can't forget about one of the love's of my life name prince. Well he is staying with people I use to work with and they aren't treating him bad and they aren't treating him good. I see the way she treats her dogs so I know that she woudl treat mine the same but at the same time I am unable to really have any control over that. So I love my prince and so worried that there will be something bad happen to him in that home and we are working on finding him a place to stay at this pint we don't have any other choice. So I ask for prayer for my dog prince that the lady is nice to him and doesn't harm him. and a Praise that everything has come together so nicely during our move. everyone has just pithed in and said hey we can help we are so grateful and can never repay all of ya'lls generosity. Good bye for now I dont know if you will hear from until I am in Hawaii.

I Love Him- Kattie

No comments: