Monday, October 8, 2007

Update

Well here goes. I havent wrote in a while because I have been an emotional wreck. It is crazy watching people pack your house and you loading the Uhaul. Living with friends and nothaving your own place. We are very grateful for our friends that have opened their home up to us. I only have about a week and half to go. I survived my last small group I didnt cry I almost did but held it back. It is just going by so fast so so fast. I was distant from people for so long and now that I am finally making friends I dont want to go. I thank all of you who have been there during this emotional transition. The hardest thing is going to be on the 18th when we say goodbye or see ya later. I looked around the room last night as Jeff said it was my last sunday, and I so wanted to cry but I new I had to be strong. So I had a doctor's appointment this morning and found out some info that wasn't very pleasant. Apparently I have plycystic ovaries syndrome. This challenges us to have children, menstral cycles and all sorts of stuff. It is good to know this before we start to have children. Well, I'm nervous about next thursday I'm not ready to say goodbye to our small group, class, or anyone at church...As the days get shorter my emotions get shorter as it seems. I am grateful to be able to see everyone before I leave. I hope that people really do come visit. Well my brain hurts so good night for now..
I love him-Kattie

No comments: