Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today's the Day!!

Well I fly out in a few hours and I am so emotional. I want to go but honestly I really don't. Jeff is getting promoted the 1st of November praise God. I'm so proud of him.... Everyone has been so good to me and I am very thankful for all of you. I didn't realize how hard it is to say bye. I balled most of the day yesterday because I was unable to spend the time I wanted with the people I wanted because I was running my sister all over highwater.. Well I will miss all of you and my home is open to everyone of you that wish to come to Hawaii. The off season for Hawaii tickets are in aug.. oct... nov.. dec. and jan so thats plenty of time to come see us. I just can't seem to find the words to say. I love all of you and will be writing soon. For now.. Good luck and Love ya


I Love Him- Kattie

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

We really want you to know we value your friendship and have had the best time having you around. You'd better keep up with this blog so we know what's going on! You know you can keep up with Axel on our blog all day long! :-)

The Moshells said...

We are praying for you both while you're off. Please keep posting so we know what's going on and enjoy Hawaii, it truly is one of the most beautiful sights ever!