Friday, January 4, 2008

He made it..

Jeff made it to Georgia. My family will be joining me on monday for 16 days. Today I found out that 1 February I will be going TDY(Temporary duty) to Singapore. I have no clue about anything. I know I will be doing Budgeting which something cool to know and may enhance my chance to getting promoted to the next rank. I don't anything about this place where it is what it looks like what the people are like however this is awesome. This morning I had some old friends call and say they wanted to come stay with me in Hawaii. May I remind you that these are friends I haven't talked to since Highschool. Anyhow they said they would like to come out from 1 Feb- 18 Feb and I didnt mind but I havent seen these people or talked to them in years. Honestly I probably shouldnt be hanging out with them so anyhow I told them I would get back to them and this morning after PT (physical trng) I was praying and I asked GOD for a way out, and then this morning I got called into my bosses office and asked when Jeff was going to be in Hawaii. I told him June, July Maybe August and he said great you will be going to Singapore from 1 February -20 April and I said my only concern is my dog. From there He said make sure u get him a place to go to day. I was sad to hear that I would be leavin my dog again for another 3 mo but at the same time it was an answered prayer.. Those of you that want to come to Hawaii I promise not to pray this but it was something that I needed to pray about they arent christians and jeff isn't here so that made it really hard for me to even consider it, but I just hate saying no. If any of you know what im saying. Well for now that is all I will give you and update. It's not official until its in writing. Please pray for knowledge and patience I have a board I have to go to. ooooo yeah I got promoted to sergeant 1 Jan.. woohoo its taken long enough. Well hes back in Ga, and were back to our regular shifts..

God Bless

I LOVE HIM
-kattie

No comments: