Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Class Date

Jeff got a class date this morning. He will be starting class on Monday which means that he will be going to the field this thurs, fri, sat and come back on sun. So I ask that u pray for him for his safety and for him to be able to have enough time to manage everything. This school isn't suppose to be easy but I and all of you know that he will do great. So here comes the time when we won't get to talk really at all except maybe on the weekend. This is going to be truly the hardest thing for me because I love to hear his voice in the morning. Please pray for patience for both of us the time zones get to us and it is very hard to keep the communication up when we only get to talk 5 min at a time. Well Hawaii is still warm, cold to me but its still warmer than Texas. I think I'm over the home sick. It's not so bad anymore. Anyways I miss all of you and oh by the way baby drae and mom are doing great. Please continue to pray for her as she goes through having to deal with being a single mom.

Thats all for now.

God Bless.

I Love Him
Kattie

1 comment:

The Kings said...

We're glad he got in the class, but we're definitely praying for you to get through this.