Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm an AUNT....

Erin has had Baby Drae Tyler. He was born on 1.10.08 @ 10:27PM Weighed 8lbs 7oz. She had a csection she was in labor for a total of 18 hours.. She's super tired. Drae has a bruise on his head from erin pushing so much he hadnt turned enough to come out.. It is a true blessing everything came out ok. Praise GOD. Well Jeff has left and things are going 110 miles an hour again. My aunt and uncle came in on sunday. I think they are having a good time. They leave on Wednesday I think things are going to be slowing down. Currently I am not going to Singapore but who knows things change on a daily basis. We had organization day and it was fun.. Kicked butt in volleyball go finance. O yeah make sure u use sunscreen. I'm burnt I used it twice today I'm burnt.. Well thats all for now. O yea please pray for Mikes safe return hes coming home this weekend. Sara I love you and I know u are super excited for you. Wish I could be there with ya'll.

I Love Him.

Kattie

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt! You'll have a lot of fun with Drae! Sorry to hear that Jeff had to leave again. Good luck, we're praying for all of you.