Thursday, April 23, 2009

36 Weeks 3 Days....


I had a doctors appointment today and it went well. I have been having some false labor indications. The midwife says that its common which some of you know but I didnt know false labor can hurt as bad as normal labor. My waddle has definately got worse and it's harder for me to walk without cramping. At work I have to get up and down constantly which is annoying but my unit realizes that I will be having this child soon.. So they are a little more leanent on me for working. I have been super sleepy since Jeff has left I guess thats part of being pregnant. A few more weeks and our little mcfaddy waddy will be here. I'm super excited. Theres alot to do at work but hey you know what its still going to be there just with a different name and social at the top of the form. I have really tried to back off and let my soldiers and nco work so they can get use to me not being there hopefully anyhow.. I'm posting a pic from easter Sunday I was 34 weeks I believe. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks to see how things are going. Keep me in your prayers for pain tolerance.
I love ya'll

1 comment:

Raina said...

Hang in there, girl! I'll pray for your friendships as well as your baby and delivery!