Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayers Prayers Prayers!!

So this week has been so crazy.. Well first I would like you all to pray for Stacy and Jared they are Jeff's cousins they lost one of their twins this weekend due to some heart issues. My sister Sha is in the hospital with staff infection in her leg and they think its in her blood system.. Then Jeff is going out of town today for 2 weeks.. Thats nerve racking knowing tomorrow I will be 36 weeks. Then I just feel so lonely here in Hawaii. I dont know if I have an anxiety of making friends and having to say good bye frequetly....It's like everytime I make a really good friend they move to a different duty station or we move. It's just hard to find good good friends. I've really had to think hard of who would take me to the hospital if I were to go into labor while Jeff is gone.. If I were in Texas I know a few people I would call but here I cant even name one person that I would want there besides jeff and I've known most of these people for over a year but they aren't friends just people I know. If that makes any kind of since. I miss all of you and I'm so so ready to come back to Texas. Yes I know I live in Paradise but it would be so much better if I had a gf to share it with. You can only talk to your husband so much until he's tired of talking.. LOL ... Jeff is pretty good but its just nice to have a girl friend there for advise when you need it. Well I'm going to get off my soap box as jeff would say and help him pack we have to leave in 20 minutes. I'm going to target to shope it'll make me feel better lol not..

God Bless..
Kattie

No comments: