Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blogger Slacker!!

OK... Blogger friends sry I've been slacking quite bad when it comes to updating things. So on monday I will be 35 weeks. Oh my 5 weeks to go or sooner. We have finally chose a name.. Cant tell until he gets here but let me tell you its unique and super cute!!! So I feel like a penguin walking. I wobble like no other and it gets worse by the day. I have been sleeping a little at night. Work is stressing me out to an extent and wearing me out. I go in at 0630 and suppose to be gone by 230 but never get out before 330.. Go figure.. It looks like i have an over sized bball in my shirt these days. Jeff and I are doing well to.... I'm super excited to be a mom but know it's going to be hard work. I just hope this little one doesnt decide to come between 20 April and 2 May because jeff will be St. Louis, MO.. Thats nerve racking I will have a little over two weeks left when he gets back. Things are slowly coming together for his room and for his arrival. I have our bags packed. the carseat ready and the extra pillows for jeff to sleep. I'm such a sweeet wife.. Nah I'm just kidding but the hospital did say bring extra pillows for the spouse so thats part of his bag.. Well thats about all thats going on in our lives. We miss and love all of you...

Until next time

Kattie

1 comment:

Mandi said...

How exciting! He'll be here before you know it. The sleeplessness now is just preparing you for his arrival. Ha! Like anyone can ever be prepared for a baby. :) You're gonna be such a great mom, Kattie!! Hang in there.